Start typing to see products you are looking for.
  • Menu Menu
  • Categories Categories
Menu
Start typing to see products you are looking for.
0 item(s) / $0.00
0 item(s) / $0.00
WE ONLY SHIP FROM AUSTRALIA WE ONLY SHIP FROM AUSTRALIA

100% AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS 100% AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS

3750, Wollert, Victoria, Australia 3750, Wollert, Victoria, Australia

SEND US AN EMAIL

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q.What payment methods do you accept? 🗨We accept: PAYPAL, AFTERPAY, LAYBUY, HUMM & Put it on Laybuys Q. What are your Delivery Rates? 🗨We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for the 98% of our products. For the rest 2% of our products we offer real time calculate shipping from Australia Post Standard and Express. Q. What are the usual delivery times? 🗨We usually send your order out in 1-2 business days. Most of our products are shipped directly from our Central Warehouse in Melbourne. Delivery time varies according to your state. Usual delivery time is between 3-10 days. Please note that you may receive separate parcels if your order includes products from different warehouses we have. Q. Do I receive tracking information? 🗨Yes, you always receive a tracking number upon shipment of your order and you may use it to track your order through the Courier link. Q. What is your Return Policy? You may find our Return Policy in detail in our FAQ PAGE. We offer a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not happy with your item or is having a defect, please contact us within 30 days at Sales@favbargains.com. Please note that we do not offer returns for change of mind or on products damaged by you or used. Returns are also not accepted on Discounted/Sales Items.
Q.What payment methods do you accept? 🗨We accept: PAYPAL, AFTERPAY, LAYBUY, HUMM & Put it on Laybuys Q. What are your Delivery Rates? 🗨We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for the 98% of our products. For the rest 2% of our products we offer real time calculate shipping from Australia Post Standard and Express. Q. What are the usual delivery times? 🗨We usually send your order out in 1-2 business days. Most of our products are shipped directly from our Central Warehouse in Melbourne. Delivery time varies according to your state. Usual delivery time is between 3-10 days. Please note that you may receive separate parcels if your order includes products from different warehouses we have. Q. Do I receive tracking information? 🗨Yes, you always receive a tracking number upon shipment of your order and you may use it to track your order through the Courier link. Q. What is your Return Policy? You may find our Return Policy in detail in our FAQ PAGE. We offer a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not happy with your item or is having a defect, please contact us within 30 days at Sales@favbargains.com. Please note that we do not offer returns for change of mind or on products damaged by you or used. Returns are also not accepted on Discounted/Sales Items.

CONTACT US CONTACT US

Phone: 0394091005
Email: sales@favbargains.com
Phone: 0394091005
Email: sales@favbargains.com
Chat Support
Chat Support
Free standard shipping
on 97% of orders.
Free standard shipping
on 97% of orders.
Address: 3750, Wollert, Victoria, Australia
Address: 3750, Wollert, Victoria, Australia

HEY YOU, SIGN UP AND CONNECT TO FAVBARGAINS! HEY YOU, SIGN UP AND CONNECT TO FAVBARGAINS!

Be the first to learn about our latest trends and get exclusive offers Be the first to learn about our latest trends and get exclusive offers

Will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

Will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

Scroll To Top

#title#

#price#
×